Per's Swellendam Diary
   
The Hideaway in Swellendam South Africa is a national monument
   
   
     
 

Per's Swellendam Diary

 
 

Notes, news and observations from Per - the real owner of The Hideaway Bed & Breakfast Accommodation in Swellendam on the Garden Route

Introduction
Ambience
The Suites
Breakfasts
Sundowners
Amenities
Awards
Yoga Retreat
Guest Comments
Photo Gallery
Per's Diary
   
 

Indignities at The Hideaway

Hello everybody, It's me again! Per, the cat from The Hideaway in Swellendam - you know, the great value 5* B&B on the garden route, half way between Cape Town and George. Swellendam is the place where there are lots of things to do, places to see and people to meet! We have been having a fantastic summer at The Hideaway with lots of guests who make a fuss of me, which of course, I love, but my staff don't seem to have time to fuss me as much as I would like. I have been practising my hunting and caught locusts and moths and I nearly caught a frog, but my staff came and rescued it. He was about to put it back in the pond when it peed all over his foot! Ha Ha! The indignity of it, but he got his own back- he thought I had a tick very close to my rear end, so she took me to the vet. The indignity of it! Anyway, I soon forgave them! I love this picture that Ingrid and Kjell took of me the other day, don't you? It makes me look so regal! Oh, and that other photo is of the First Anniversary celebration breakfast, apparently my staff have been here for a year now, -
Well, I wouldn't know, I'm only 9 months old and I'm a cat... I have to go now to have a quick catnap on the sofa before THEY push me off so they can watch rugby or Formula 1 or something... I don't know, it is just so difficult to train my staff, don't they know it's my sofa really .....


Archives


February 2011   March 2011   April 2011   June 2011   November 2011   January 2012   March 2012   May 2012   August 2012   September 2012   July 2013   September 2015   November 2015   December 2015   August 2016   October 2017  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]